Welcome to the Boardy Barn!
Boardy Barn Update Bulletin
We can't believe that the Summer of 2021 flew by so fast!!!
The Boardy Barn is now CLOSED for the SEASON. We thank everyone for their patronage and look forward to what the Summer of 2022 brings! We want to thank ALL our wonderful customers that came to the Boardy Barn during the Summer of 2021 !! You made our Summer a very special one... and we all had a GREAT TIME! Memories were certainly created this Summer!!
Please stay safe, happy, and festive during the last part of 2021 and the beginning of 2022.
DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT.. you can buy Boardy Barn merchandise ALL YEAR LONG!! Just visit our Boardy Barn store at this address (click the link): https://boardybarnstore.com/
And always remember to... Keep a good thought !
"No matter what time of day or night, you'll always find a friend at the Boardy Barn"
- WM Gleason, 1972
1. What is your schedule? - We're open every Sunday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Click here to see it!
2. What is your admission? - There is a $30 admission charge at the door
3. What ID will you accept? - DMV issued, Military and Passports. More details here!
4. Are you cash only? - Yes we are. We have an ATM located outside near the line before you enter. After entering, we have on in the gift shop.
5. How do I get to the Barn? -Planes, trains and automobiles... When planning your trip to The Barn, please consider public transportation, taxis, buses, etc. Never drink and drive! Click here for our suggestions.
6. What do we have to drink? - Draft and can beer, liquor, wine and hard seltzers. See our menu here for details!