Welcome to the Boardy Barn!
Boardy Barn Update Bulletin
It is with deep saddness we annouce that the co-owner of the Boardy Barn, Anthony "Tony" Galgano Jr has passed away at the age of 78. To many of us and many of you, he was family and one of the most generous people we will ever know. Words cannot describe the impact he had on the lives of everyone he has met. With him in our lives, the good days out numbered the bad.
Click here to read 27East's great article , which highlights his generosity, kindness and
how he as impacted the Barn family and those from Hampton Bays.
In honor of Tony, we ask you to bring a smile to others as he always did from us, and always remember to... Keep a good thought.
"No matter what time of day or night, you'll always find a friend at the Boardy Barn"
- WM Gleason, 1972
1. What is your schedule? - We're open every Sunday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Click here to see it!
2. What is your admission? - There is a $30 admission charge at the door
3. What ID will you accept? - DMV issued, Military and Passports. More details here!
4. Are you cash only? - Yes we are. We have an ATM located outside near the line before you enter. After entering, we have on in the gift shop.
5. How do I get to the Barn? -Planes, trains and automobiles... When planning your trip to The Barn, please consider public transportation, taxis, buses, etc. Never drink and drive! Click here for our suggestions.
6. What do we have to drink? - Draft and can beer, liquor, wine and hard seltzers. See our menu here for details!